Sabado, Mayo 16, 2020

Hello Pandemic Quarantined World! Welcome to my New Blog!

Well yeah we're all still in quarantine here in Metro Manila (NCR), Philippines since March 15 of this year. The quarantine has made us all feel and think differently in ways we did not expect. 

I've seen people post their craziness online, some joined TikTok for lack of anything to do. Heck I even went into the local milk/yogurt selling business for less than a month without even thinking or planning about it. Haha. But I only sell the all natural health drink now: One Opti Juice and its other One Opti products.






Anyway I just wanted to write a quick first post here to say welcome to you all! This is my second blog on Blogger. The first one is real estate related. Can't really post all Pinoy stuff on there can I? Haha. It's more about business and anything related to buying or selling properties.

Anything posted before this entry are from other sites I wrote on. Am just transferring them all here because it's time I had a blog of my own. Hehe.


Bear in mind, the posts you will see here may contain referral/affiliate/merchandise links where I will get a little bit of compensation from you purchasing anything from them.







Or if you buy any property and products from me directly then thank you for your patronage. Really appreciate it. :)


As for the language I will use here, I will be posting in either English, Filipino or a mix of both

Got other questions? Well I may write a short FAQ section soon but this is all for now.


Ciao!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento